About your personal information
- We recognize the importance of customer trust and maintain that we are transparent and accountable in how your information will be kept.
- Your information is safe in a confidential database.
- We do not disclose, sell, or trade any of your personal information to a third party in any way.
- Only authorized personnel that need it to fulfill your purchase will have access to your personal information (E.G., Entering admission for students or enrollment for corporate clients for training workshops).
How you can view and change your personal information
- You can change your information at any time on request
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy or about our policies, please contact us via telephone at (647) 748-7770 or email at: email@example.com